Automotive Maintenance, Repair & Services for Dallas, TX
Why Marshall Motors?
We don't just fix cars; we solve car problems for our clients. We are committed to providing service that exceeds your expectations. Should we ever fall short, we simply ask that you let us know. We are here to solve problems.
What makes us different?
- Personalized Service — Pick-up and delivery service. Car washes. Towing service. Maintenance and service based on your vehicle and how you use it.
- Focus on Quality — Full vehicle checkout on every service. Final quality checks on every repair.
- Longevity — More than 30 years in business, with over 75 years combined experience.
- Value — Better than dealership level service for less than the dealership price.
Who do we serve?
- The Dealership Weary — Those who have had bad experiences with the dealership. Those who believe there is better value in a quality independent shop.
- The Long Term Owner — Those who own a car for 3 to 20 years. Those who see value in buying a used vehicle and maintaining it properly.
- The Busy Professional — That hard working person who values quality over price and does not want to waste his/her most precious resource, time.
- The Enthusiast — That car crazy person who owns a classic or vintage European automobile but does not have the time, experience or facilities to maintain it.
Why should you do business with Marshall Motors?
- Marshall Motors provides exceptional service, superior to most dealerships, in a family-owned, family-run environment. In business for more than 30 years, we deliver value, convenience and unparalleled service to our distinguished clients.
- Nobody cares more about you and your car more than Marshall Motors.
- Highly trained and experienced personnel. Personalized service that is unmatched in the industry.
- Marshall Motors puts you in the driver's seat.
Our Highly Trained Mechanics
All of our mechanics are skilled craftsmen and exceptional in their level of detail. Thom and January are perfectionists, and they demand the same of their staff.
Marshall Motors can provide a 97-point inspection of your vehicle. This is a very thorough evaluation that we conduct prior to any needed service or repair. Every detail about the condition of your car is carefully recorded and the results are provided to you.
When the repairs on your car are completed, Marshall Motors assigns another technician to confirm all repairs were completed and there were no items missed on the 97 point inspection. Finally, your car receives a meticulous cleaning before it is returned to you. We believe the best service we offer is to help you make informed decisions about your vehicle.
There are no surprises at Marshall Motors. We do what we say we will do, and we will not perform any repairs unless approved by you. You will never be surprised with a larger repair bill than you were expecting.
Some Of The Automotive Maintenance, Repairs & Services We Offer
- Diagnose & Repair Check Engine Lights
- Emissions System Repairs
- Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Heating System
- Water Pumps
- Wheel Balance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Drive Axles
- Catalytic Converters
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
- Power Windows & Doors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
- Exhaust System & Mufflers
- Air Conditioning
- Timing Belts
- Transmission Service
- Oil Change
- Belts & Hoses
- Tire Repair
- Wheel Bearings
- Fix Rattles, Squeaks & Bangs
Vehicles We Specialize In
We specialize in the maintenance, service and repair of your German or Japanese vehicle. Here is the list of automobiles we work on:
We do any kind of service or repair you may need for your German or Japanese vehicle – from oil changes, to computer diagnostics, to major over-hauls.
Routine maintenance is the best way to minimize serious breakdowns and the high cost associated with auto repair.
The manufacturer of your vehicle suggests preventive vehicle maintenance to keep your vehicle going.
Whether you have a car or truck we provide the maintenance services to keep it running well.
Brake Repair & Service
Brakes wear out over time requiring service. How long your brakes last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors. For this reason, it is necessary to service your brakes regularly. We are familiar with the driving conditions here in Dallas and know that your brakes need care. So we provide a complimentary inspection with every service to make sure that any problem is taken up before it becomes a major concern.
The transmission may well be one of the most complicated and important components of your car or truck. That's why it's important to trust its maintenance and repair to a full-service transmission shop. There are a number of problems that can be resolved with an adjustment while others may require a complete transmission overhaul. Our skilled mechanics have the training and expertise to properly diagnose and fix any transmission problem.
We know your vehicle breaking down can be frustrating and even worse it can leave you stranded. So we provide the best service we can to make you feel at ease during such a time. If you ever need emergency vehicle service, call us. We provide towing in addition to repairing your vehicle so you can relax and let us take care of it.
Air Conditioning Service
Did you know that your A/C system will give clues that there may be a problem? Even though you may think your A/C is working well, our Air Conditioner Service will let you know of potential problems before they occur and give you the opportunity to save money by preventing a failure of the system.
Air Conditioning Service includes:
- Test air conditioning performance.
- Evacuate and recharge Freon.
- Check all belts and hoses.
- Inspect interior cabin filter.